The villa is situated near poppi between arezzo and florence. the Villa is located , near Bibbiena and Ponte a Poppi. It’s very easy to reach it because you can find its swimming-pool driving along the “provinciale” road.
|By||Line / Type / Location||Exit / Stop / Distance|
|Sita Bus Lines||320 Firenze-Poppi-Bibbiena|
|Highways||A1 Milano-Napoli||Firenze Sud|
|Train Lines||Roma – Arezzo – Firenze||Arezzo|
|Firenze – Arezzo||Arezzo|
|Arezzo – Pratovecchio Stia||Porrena – Poppi – Bibbiena|
|Click on the links to visit the official webpage of the transport authority|
How To Reach Us
- from Arezzo: Take the A1 Motorway exit at the Arezzo Tollgate – from Arezzo go up the Arno valley along the S.S. 71 Umbria-Casentino
- from “Firenze Sud” exit of the A1 motorway – take the State Road to Pontassieve (S.S. 70) across the Consuma Pass driving in the directions of Bibbiena, and onto Poppi. Then you can reach “porrena”
- from Mugello driving along state road S.S. 556 via Londa (from the “Barberino di Mugello” exit of the A1 motorway to Poppi there’s a distance of about 70km)
- from Valdarno across the Crocina Pass (from the “Valdarno” exit of the A1 motorway to Bibbiena there is a distance of about 25 km)
- from Valtiberina take state road S.S. 208 to Chiusi della Verna across the Spino pass (from “Pieve S. Stefano” exit of the E45 highway)
- from Caprese Michelangelo along provincial road S.P. 54
- From Arezzo railway station, take the train to Casentino.
- From Florence station, take the train to Arezzo and then change in order to take the connection to Casentino; you can also take a bus with destination ” poppi”.
- From Florence leaving from the square of the Central Station:
- SITA direct line Florence-Bibbiena.
For those who arrive by plane at “Peretola Airport” in Florence (or from the station “Santa Maria Novella” too) it can be possible have a shuttle service (this is an extra service on request) from and to Villa,